Thursday, April 16, 2009

Undefeated

Forget a 3peat make it a 6peat, haha. So today just went to school, and played some ball at city. Ended up 1-1 at city hoops today, won first game lost second. But, after I got outta playing hoops, I ended up playing more ball with Jonathan and Andy at palega to redeem that loss at city, Alex/Cris the hell play some ball with us man. Well, we was like undefeated man, back to back, 6 full court games of 16 by 1's. Tiring as hell though. It wasn't easy winning either, competition at palega was tight, played some familiar cats as usual. For 2 of these games we was playing cats that was way bigger and taller than we was, to tell the truth I thought they was gon run us cause of height, haha. I always hate guarding the big dude too cause I feel like imma get injured but ehh it pushes you even more right? I guess we just out ran them, Jonathan was quick as hell like usual. Fool was hitting fastbreaks, lefty's like it was nothing and Andy was hitting his shots. During those games I liked throwing the ball for a fast break opportunity and the feeling of an assist, haha. This one filipino cat we usually play is raw as hell too, speed and stuff. Tryna step up my hoop game though, going to attempt to play everyday instead of every other day. But my classes are getting packed for summer and fall semesters so that might be hard. Finally seen my counselor like 2 days ago, got my GE's set to do. Just need to figure out my major! So after hooping today, I went to my cousin Bonnie's birthday dinner at Chevy's. I just realized that there are a lot of April Birthdays, just wanna wish all of them April Birthdays a shoutout, you know who you are, haha too lazy to think and write down names of all April Birthdays so yeah. Well getting enormously weary, probably head to sleep now. Late!

1 comment:

  1. i had class bruh. me n matt were tryna play at night but iono what happened i guess yall was too tired. i think arizas on the pic cuz he finna lock up the jazz haha.

    ReplyDelete