Monday, March 30, 2009

Random?

Haha, so i remembered taking a long ass nap a few days ago around 3pm and woke up around 730pm. Had you ever had that time when you wake up and thought it was the morning, but it really wasn't? Haha, it was a trip to me because it looked like dawn, plus i felt like i was asleep for 10hours at the least. I was also tripping cause my brothers were awake, and it caught my attention even more because i usually wake up way before them. So i figured that it wasn't the next day and checked my phone to make sure i wasn't going psycho. Guess i was just perceived by how the time of day threw me off after i woke up from a nap.

So i got my mail for the summerschool schedule, and web registration appointment. I think i'm going to take 2 classes or maybe only 1. I'm planning on taking math 840 and maybe piano? or photography? Classes are way too long though; math is like 2hours and 30mins everyday! I need to take a summer school class though, and probably try to get me a job cause i need me some cash. Spring break is in 4 days too, finna ball it up and do some catch up work i guess. Unless anyone calls up to kick it or whatever, plus no school tmrw. Well needa step it up a little more after spring break, and finally get to see my counselor after canceling my appointment with her last week. All good though, from a lot of peoples i heard she was a good counselor and she sounded nice when she called me up for canceling that appointment. I'm out, tired off hooping it up all day so going to watch a movie because i get bored every night and can't seem to sleep. Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment