Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bye Week's Over!

Picture is pretty blurry, but it's whatever. So fantasy basketball is going by hella fast we already at playoffs. Freaking Alex is killing Herc and Marc is murdering Andy, haha. Matt and Jonathan got eliminate, I was hella tripping cause i thought Jonathan made it to playoffs. I'm hella happy I hitted 2nd seed cause me and Cris gets bye week and skip quarterfinals. It's getting intense and it looks like im going against Alex this week. Fool got a pretty good squad man especially LeBron James, should've gave him up to me bro, haha. Man Troy Murphy is injured, I need him but yet idk how long he is going to be out. Should I drop? Still need to figure out that situation. Well goodluck to the other teams though. Final Four though, been routing on UConn since Sweet Sixteen. They finna take it all, versus UNC in the championship watch. UNC is like a good competition too though, but Marc what happened to Pitts? haha, well im out can't believe that CCSF got school tmrw but none on Tuesday, the hell might as well had made it yesterday than on Tues.

P.S. I just tripped how much birthdays there was in this month, just wanted to shout out some birthday wishes to my moms, grandpa, aunt, pam, nette, alex, melita, marc, and all of em other march birthday peoples everywhere.




1 comment: