Saturday, March 7, 2009

SMB





So, got my iPhone a few weeks ago and got really caught up with it after my cousin had jail broken it. I found some really great applications to downloaded and this Super Mario theme is crazy. On the lockscreen as you can see in the pictures, the background is set to that time of day. Didn't notice it for a while and when I found out, it was a trip. Haha also Super Mario theme comes with sounds when you lock or unlock the phone and Mario Dialer. Well i downloaded hella other applications, like games and with dope photography app. which is pretty much like photoshop but on the iPhone. Got to download Pocket God if you got an iPhone, this app. is pretty entertaining. I wasted so much of my GB on Applications and Movies that I downloaded, where as I don't have any songs. Haha needa delete some movies too, but pretty hard to choose which movie to remove! Got the choices of removing one of these movies; Juice, Juno, Love & Basketball, Pineapple Express, Poetic Justice, Slumdog Millionaire, Space Jam, Step Brothers, and Superbad. In my opinion all these movies are dope. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment