Monday, March 9, 2009

A place to spend my quiet nights


Each day I learn about something new. I feel that I got a wide perspective on life and how it runs. First question is why do we live or more complex why do we die? I remember in class we had a discussion on how life is meaningless. This statement may seem a little vague, but a very good argument. Had me thinking about it, either we live as long as possible to make it worth living or find something worth dying for. Time to change, make everything seem better in my eyes, and hopefully everyones. Feels like a state of enlightenment. People change, we all make these decisions. In my opinion, our choices and decisions make us who we truly are. Our actions create our characteristics, what we do affect ourselves and our loved ones. The brain is really complicating to understand. We also talked about how sometimes our emotions like love is really something we create in our minds. Also an good argument, I mean some relationships first start off with love then the next day they can't stand each other. Their minds are caught up with this feeling that takes over and sometimes in the long run it doesn't work out. Well prove me wrong, but their are some people I feel that are in love, just need to look for that right one. Be open-minded. Plus one more thing, nobody can every be ugly, maybe unattractive to you, but bet a million bucks attractive to someone else. After visiting the cemetary since weeks due to the rainy weather, it was refreshing seeing you on Sunday, Grandpa. Your birthday is comming upin like a month, hope you can look after all of us as we grow, love and miss you. ONE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment