Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patricks

Some pictures from the iPhone, need to upgrade my camera to a DSLR! This week got me busy on midterms and everything, hopefully my assignments were good enough. Today, I had the chance to head to downtown for the Irish festival/parade. I have never seen so much green in my whole life, haha. Well it was a tight experience, I never really been to a parade, or maybe i did but can't remember right now? I haven't even seen hella people at once in a long time too, civic center was pretty packed. It was good seeing people have fun at these types of events. Cultural events are always dope to go to. Probably finna hit up the Cherry Blossom at Japan town next month! Late.

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey, I'm going to the Cherry Blossom event next month as well and I'm draggin' Jonathan with me. This years theme is HELLO KITTY, so you know I have to go!! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah it is a movie. It's based on the children's story. I loooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete