Monday, March 23, 2009

Need a telescope!


So bored as hell, found the time to blog it up. Haha, well a few days ago at night it was dark enough to see the stars. I haven't kicked back and looked at the stars for a long time. It was very dope though, I actually swear i seen the Orion constellation we learned about in Astronomy. Kind of like the picture up there minus a lot of the other stars. It was pretty fascinating to me on how stars are all different. You can compare stars to like people if you want to. I feel like trying to cop me a telescope now just to explore our universe, but San Francisco seems like a hard place to look at he stars because of its atmosphere and how cities are hard to view stars because of all the light we got. Most of the nights it is too dim to view the stars near us. Happy that one less class to go to which is Astronomy class is canceled on Friday, but still needa start on homework tommorow due on Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment