Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

So woke up pretty early around 7am, I was suprised because I slept around 2am last night too. Every Sunday I go to church with my family at St. Elizabeth's. Easter Sunday, we went to church at 9:30 like always and man today it was packed with a lot of people. It was so packed when we got there I had to sit alone, haha it's all good though. So church was the same as usual, then visited the cemetary, after church like always. Also celebrating our grandfathers birthday; rip og. A picture of half of my cousins on the left with some of my aunts also, haha. Chilled, spend some family time with everyone, especially when I got a big family. So after the cemetary, headed to my cousin's birthday party on the same day too. It was cool, chilling and everything. I then started to gamble with the adults, and came up with some cash too. Playing Pisoy, or however you spell it. I was getting some good hands man, winning some cash from my aunties and uncles. At the end, I ended up winning only 20$, ehh it's better than nothing, haha. Well a lot of my cousin's from my dad's side had left the party, and we stayed longer. I ended up getting tired and slept in the car for about a hour during the party, haha what else can I do? Snap so after waking up I ended up playing poker/omaha/oscar with my uncles and dad. Unfortunately lost; idk what happened me, my brother and dad was up, catching good hands in the beginning but bad luck came to us in the end. So after that it was already 9pm and its time to go home so we bounced. That's it for tonight man, finna hit this up again tommorow. School tommorow, WEAK! It feels kind of weird too cause spring break threw me off, sheesh. well, LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment