Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No picture, just text

Well no picture for this post today, just some words. A lot of people always ask me why I never respond to their text, simple answer; I don't got text. So let's see, I can't receive nor send text. I will never get to see text that has been sent to me and can't send one out to anyone. Texting seize to exist through my phone, haha but maybe I should get text. But, I do like the fact of hearing others people voices on the phone rather then texting.

Rainy days equals less things to do, but still debating if this statement is true. Sometimes rainy days are better than sunny days, in my opinion. Checked the weather on my phone for the whole week, it's going to rain until Friday! Kind of weak. Still haven't started on the assignments needed to do either, just been watching a lot of films since yesterday. Also downloaded a whole bunch of films to put on my phone to watch them whenever. I also made me a facebook, even when I told myself I wouldn't make me one. I don't intend to use it, but who knows? Friends and Family are starting to add me, haha. It was confusing when I started and all I did was those entertaining quizzes, like for example which marvel hero/villian are you? haha, and most of the quizzes are somewhat dumb, but it was fun to do anyways. To me myspace is similar to facebook, but it seems like more people are on facebook. Well short post for today, Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment